Configuring CuteFTP to access your web site
The information in this article applies to:
- CuteFTP Version 5.0
This document is a step by step how-to for configuring CuteFTP to access your web site.
- Start CuteFTP
- You should see the "Connection Wizard" dialog box, click "Cancel"
- Click File -> Site Manager, you should now see the Site Settings for New Site dialog box
- Enter a name you want to use to identify your WebHostForASP.NET account in the label for site box
- Enter ftp.YourHostedDomainName.com in the FTP Host Address box. You can enter either your FTP address (ftp.YourHostedDomainName.com) or the temp FTP address in this box. Your FTP information can be found in the Account Information Section of the control panel.
Note: your FTP address will not work until your domain name resolves to our servers.
- Enter your username in the FTP site "User Name" box
- Enter your password in the FTP site "Password" box
- Click the "Edit" button, you should now see the "Site Properties" dialog box
- Make sure "User PASV mode" is checked
- Make sure the "Default Remote Directory" is blank
- Click "OK"
- Click "Connect"
Was this answer helpful?
FrontPage Save Result Bot has multiple functions: Save Form result to a file Send Form...
When trying to upload cgi scripts to the cgi-bin folder with FrontPage, the following error...
SummaryThis document details the step-by-step on how to configure FTP with Internet Explorer to...
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...
In order for your database application to function properly when you have FrontPage enabled, you...