Configuring WS_FTP Pro to access your web site
The information in this article applies to:
- WS_FTP Pro
This document is a step by step how-to on configuring WS_FTP Pro to access your web site.
- Start WS_FTP Pro, it should open the FTP site manager
- Click the "Create Site" button to start the Profile Wizard
- Enter a name you want to use to identify your WebHostForASP.NET account in the "Name" text box
- Enter a "Create In" location. If you are not sure, you can click the browse button to browse available folders
- Click "Next"
- Enter ftp.YourHostedDomainName.com in the "Host Name" or "IP Address" box. You can enter either your FTP address (ftp.YourHostedDomainName.com) or the temp FTP address in this box. Your FTP information can be found in the Account Information Section of the control panel.
Note: your FTP address will not work until your domain name resolves to our servers.
- Click "Next"
- Enter your username in the "User Id" box
- Enter your password in the "Password" box
- Click "Finish"
Was this answer helpful?
Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account using the FrontPage tool in the Control...
FrontPage Save Result Bot has multiple functions: Save Form result to a file Send Form...
When trying to upload cgi scripts to the cgi-bin folder with FrontPage, the following error...
In order for your database application to function properly when you have FrontPage enabled, you...
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...