How do I publish my site with FrontPage 2002?
- Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account using the FrontPage tool in the Control Panel IIS Manager.
- Open the local web you wish to publish on FrontPage 2002 client.
- Go to File -> Publish Web.
- Enter the location of where you want to publish your site to. For example, you would enter http://www.YourHostedDomainName.com if you want to publish your local web to the root directory.
- If the location you are publishing to does not exist, FrontPage will ask if you want to create a sub web in that location. Click OK.
- Enter the username and password in the authentication box.
- After successful authentication, you should see your local web on the left pane and remote web on the right pane.
- Select the files and directories you wish to publish and hit publish.
- You can review the publish log after your upload to review the upload process.
Was this answer helpful?
This document is a quick step by step guide on how to connect to your web site with Microsoft...
SummaryThis document details the step-by-step on how to configure FTP with Internet Explorer to...
In order for your database application to function properly when you have FrontPage enabled, you...
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...
When trying to upload cgi scripts to the cgi-bin folder with FrontPage, the following error...