How do I get FrontPage Save Result Bot to upload a file?
FrontPage Save Result Bot has multiple functions:
- Save Form result to a file
- Send Form result to an email address
- Allow user to upload a file
If your upload function keeps asking for your username and password during upload, please make sure you do the following:
- Open web with FrontPage client
- Open the HTML page containing the Save Result Bot
- Right click on the Save Result Bot Form and select Form Properties
- Click Options, Go to The File Upload Tab
- Note the Destination Folder Name
- Exit the Form Properties Window
- Right click the destination directory in the Folder List in the main FrontPage Interface and select Properties
- Uncheck "Allow scripts to be run"
- Check both "Allow anonymous upload to this directory" and "Allow upload files to overwrite existing filenames"
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...
Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account using the FrontPage tool in the Control...
The information in this article applies to: WS_FTP Pro FTP Details This document is...
The information in this article applies to: CuteFTP Version 5.0 FTP Details This...
SummaryThis document details the step-by-step on how to configure FTP with Internet Explorer to...