How do I publish my site with FrontPage 2003?
- Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account using the FrontPage tool in the Control Panel IIS Manager.
- Open the local web you wish to publish on FrontPage 2003 client.
- Select FrontPage or SharePoint Services in the Remote Server Type box.
- Type http://www.YourHostedDomainName.com in the remote web site location.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- After successful authentication, you should see your local web on the left pane and remote web on the right pane
- If this is the first time your publish to our server, you should perform a Synchronize first. If you do not synchronize, the default folders we setup on your site (cgi-bin, stats, etc) will be removed when you publish from local to remote location.
- Once you synchronize, FP will create the default folders on your local web.
- After the synchronize the local and remote web site, you can click local to remote to publish your web site.
- You can review the publish log after your upload to review the upload process.
Was this answer helpful?
The information in this article applies to: WS_FTP Pro FTP Details This document is...
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...
This document is a quick step by step guide on how to connect to your web site with Microsoft...
When trying to upload cgi scripts to the cgi-bin folder with FrontPage, the following error...
FrontPage Save Result Bot has multiple functions: Save Form result to a file Send Form...