How do I publish my site with FrontPage 2003?
- Enable FrontPage Extensions on your account using the FrontPage tool in the Control Panel IIS Manager.
- Open the local web you wish to publish on FrontPage 2003 client.
- Select FrontPage or SharePoint Services in the Remote Server Type box.
- Type http://www.YourHostedDomainName.com in the remote web site location.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- After successful authentication, you should see your local web on the left pane and remote web on the right pane
- If this is the first time your publish to our server, you should perform a Synchronize first. If you do not synchronize, the default folders we setup on your site (cgi-bin, stats, etc) will be removed when you publish from local to remote location.
- Once you synchronize, FP will create the default folders on your local web.
- After the synchronize the local and remote web site, you can click local to remote to publish your web site.
- You can review the publish log after your upload to review the upload process.
Was this answer helpful?
The information in this article applies to: CuteFTP Version 5.0 FTP Details This...
SummaryThis document details the step-by-step on how to configure FTP with Internet Explorer to...
What version of FrontPage do you support? If you wish to publish with FrontPage, then we will...
The information in this article applies to: WS_FTP Pro FTP Details This document is...
In order for your database application to function properly when you have FrontPage enabled, you...