Follow the steps below to set up Outlook Express to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "Accounts..."
- On the right side of the Internet Accounts Box, Select the "Add" Tab, then Select "Mail..."
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails, click "Next"
- For Internet Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., you@YourHostedDomainName.com), click "Next"
- For E-mail Servers Names, enter mail.YourHostedDomainName.com for both incoming and outgoing mail server names, click "Next"
- For Internet Mail Logon, enter your full email address in the Account name field (e.g., you@YourHostedDomainName.com) and enter your email account password, click "Next"
- Click "Finish"