- All web pages contain instructions for display.
- The browser displays the page by reading these instructions.
- The most common display instructions are called HTML tags.
- HTML tags look like this <p>This is a paragraph.</p>.
- 12 Users Found This Useful
A browser fetches a page from a web server by a request. A request is a standard HTTP...
Web information is stored in documents called web pages. Web pages are files stored...
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
The term traceroute refers both to a utility and the output of that utility. Traceroute is a...